Puroberg - Pure Walnut Powerbank [New Zealand]
When someone mentions New Zealand, what comes into your mind? Aside from being one of the most beautiful countries in the world, this country is famous for other things too.
It is not only its geography and culture that New Zealand is proud of. New Zealand has made world famous for their seafood, local delicacies, Flat White and Maori Hangi. Hangi is a traditional New Zealand Maori method of cooking food using heated rocks buried in a pit oven, also called an umu. It is still used for large groups on special occasions.
- 10000mAh quick charge Birch wood handcrafted power bank
- Type C to Type C 60watts quick charge cable
- Converter Adapter (Type C to Type A)
- Zipper pouch
- User Manual
- Quick Charge Max 18Watts Powerbank
- Capacity: 10000mAh
- Output port: Type A and Type C
- Input port: Micro USB
- Product Warranty: One Year